::Bakugan Role Play::
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching For Fun? Be One Of Us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Brawl Me For A Badge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommyre269
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

How to Brawl Me For A Badge Empty
PostSubject: How to Brawl Me For A Badge   How to Brawl Me For A Badge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Everyone

Maybe You Are Reading This Because it Says that It is An Instruction On How to Brawl me For A badge

Yet, Sylves And I Planned that Brawls Are Now Open With Rules , So Members Can Happily Brawl

Note: Some Gyms have No Leader, Try to lead it, Maybe Your Good Smile

1. Pm Me Entitled " Ventus Challenge, (Username) is Ready"
2. If i Said yes, Look Out for The Topics coz i Wont Reply to Alert you , If i Said No, i Have Something Busy to do , So I Will Put the Brawl for a Reschedule
3. You Must have A Profile to Brawl Me
4. No Cheating
5. Follow the Rules
6. Have Fun
7. Good Luck

Thats it, Very Simple Right??

Well I Guess So
Back to top Go down
awesomedude

How to Brawl Me For A Badge Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Brawl Me For A Badge   How to Brawl Me For A Badge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

Cool Laughing lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

How to Brawl Me For A Badge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
::Bakugan Role Play:: :: Bakugan General :: Gym Leaders & Warrior's Stadium :: Furious Tornado-
Jump to: