::Bakugan Role Play::
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
With This Awesome Site. Why Not Join the Fun? There Are Limitations As Guests. please LOGIN or REGISTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching For Fun? Be One Of Us!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess who's back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowblade2
Vexos Leader
Vexos Leader

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:10 pm

That's right, I have returned, after a long holiday, and me forgetting my pass, I am back. I love what Sylves has done in my absence. I have added two new forums, Vexos Headquarters and Resistance Base, where members from the sides can chat with other members from their side. Also, I added a field on your Profile where you choose your alliance, Vexos or Resistance, and two new ranks, Awesome Founder/Vexos Leader (Me) and Resistance Leader, which brings the question, who should I make Resistance Leader?

Also, who should be Gym Leader for each attribute, we have Aquos, Ventus, Pyrus and Darkus, we need Subterra and Haos. Gym leader will have moderator privileges over their corresponding gyms Forum, and a customised rank to show they are a Gym Leader. If you want to be a Gym Leader, post here, and what you want your rank to be, your rank MUST contain your attribute, like Shocking Subterra Gym Leader, or Blazing Pyrus Leader
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganroleplay.rpg-board.net
Tommyre269
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:36 am

For the One Who Will Be The Subterra Brawler, Is the One that will be leader of resistance
Back to top Go down
Clerih
Mod
Mod
Clerih

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm

t Doesnt Matter Now Who Will Be the Resistance Leader, I Could Take it, Im Haos, You Know Me tOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
::Bakugan Role Play:: :: Main Section :: New Member Introduction-
Jump to: